We want every customer ordering gifts from Anna’s Gourmet Goodies to have a memorable experience. But sometimes things happen. Due to the perishable nature of our products, we do not accept returns.
Here are some examples of issues that could arise and how we handle them.
Shipments Returned to Us
We ship via USPS and validate addresses before we print the shipping label. If it does not validate, we may request additional information before we ship. However, sometimes we receive a package back after shipping it on your behalf and entering the address correctly. Packages may validate but are returned for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to:
- The recipient no longer lives at the address and the forwarding order expired.
- The recipient refused the package.
- There is no mail delivery to the address in their city/town – everyone uses a P.O. Box to receive mail.
- There is no mail receptacle – even though the package does not fit in a mailbox. Some people choose not to receive mail at their physical address.
- Not enough information – maybe the apartment or suite is missing, or it is a company, etc.
- A note was left, but the package was never claimed. Packages are left or not at the discretion of the mail carrier for that route.
We do not offer refunds or free replacement for packages we shipped as ordered. In these cases, we cannot re-ship the package – we throw the product away. If you would like to provide a new address, we will pack up a fresh gift and ship it to the new address. We charge for shipping plus 50% of the original price of the gift.
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to your requested shipping date. If the order is already in process, being baked, or has shipped, we cannot cancel and refund the order. Please note that orders of more than (5) gifts, or those that require advance planning and/or custom packaging require addition time for cancellation. Please contact us if you have questions.
If you, or the recipient, are not happy with the product received, we ask that you begin by contacting us. You can give us a call or use the contact form on our website. We will do our very best to make it right, whether that means replacing the product or sending an alternative. We don’t expect you or the recipient to return the original product.